Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

Catch Up!

Christmas, New Year and a lot of things going on. A lot of gifts to wrap and make. Am I the only one that makes gifts in the last minute? I promise to show them when I finish. But now a sneak peak at the work I'm doing:

Doesn't it look like a cake?  :)
I cut batting and all the pieces. Now just to sew it up all together. Using this tutorial. But adding some patchwork to it.

Also I made one fast decoration for a gift:

A paper tree. Fast and nice addition to the gift.

One more thing I want to share is the view from my window. I am so happy to be living in such a place. The apartment is nice and I can afford it. And the best thing is my roommate. She's the best. I am so lucky to have her.


Here is the view from our kitchen window. Almost every morning I can see the sun coming up. I can't get enough of this view. Someday I hope to have my own apartment with such an amazing view.

Best wishes,
Dovile

No comments:

Post a Comment